aluminum door sills

Jefe02

Reaction score
I wouldn't trust it because it says that it fits coupe and sedan which would clearly be different sizes.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
These come up on ebay sometimes as well, and specify whether it's for a Coupe or sedan.

SCO, may have them for both, so you may want to verify that with them.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I had these, they are not very good quality. Mine came dented and bent in the mail and then wouldn't hold correctly on the bottom part of the door. Everytime I opened the door, they would fall off.

Don't get these

danmccormick87

Reaction score
If ya want decent door seals, take yours off, and find a offroad truck store or maybe even a dealership and tell them you want to have them spray them with bed-liner. Can even color-match and get a smooth texture. That is, I'm presuming, if you are tired of the scratched factory plastic ones.

ImagioX1

Reaction score
I had these, they are not very good quality. Mine came dented and bent in the mail and then wouldn't hold correctly on the bottom part of the door. Everytime I opened the door, they would fall off.

Don't get these

Ahh Im glad you told me. I almost ordered them.

Spray in bed liner would yield a more durable finish than the stock seals but will it look good? Thats why I wanted aluminum because it will actually make the car look better in the process.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Don't get these

I thought about buying those off you lol

Negiking

Reaction score
hay could you post that picture up on here or PM it to me please I would lover to see how they look because I was thinking of doing something similar to my door sills. Thanks!!

Back