Official TX/AR/OK/LA Meet CANCELED

Mmblvl5

Reaction score
Re: Texarkana Meet (Mid May)

It would be better since most of you guys will be coming from that area and will be a lot closer for you guys. Me, I am coming from Little Rock Arkansas so Texarkana would be closer but, I'll take one for the team.
:roy:

Levi

Reaction score

I think dallas would be better for the majority. More stuff to do and what not. HOOTERS!!!!!

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

alright guys, unless there are any objections lets make a tenative plan for a meet in DALLAS on May 23rd at 3pm

since a lot of you guys may be driving out and back for the day this should give everyone ample time. if on the other hand you wanna stay though there's talk about having a house party at a house so those who can't get into bars can still stay late and have fun.

where you crash is up to you guys, i don't know where i'll be living so i can't make any guarantees about how many people i can put up for a night

brettg4215

Reaction score

i really wanna come...im just hating thinking about showing up pretty much stockkk...:(
and B.Y.O.B hahaha (no seriously)

Last edited:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

dude i'll be stock as well, unless some by some divine miracle i sell my snowboard and can afford a mod.... but doesnt look like its gonna happen. aint nothin wrong with bein stock, its better than flakin

brettg4215

Reaction score

yea i guess so.....with lots and lots of hope...i just might have my rims by then
and is there any rules about bring the wifey? or should we try to go solo?

Levi

Reaction score

try bringing her man! she'll get to see what you enjoy.

my cousin may attend college in the summer so i can prbly crash at his dorm. if not, i dont mind paying for a hotel.

def. BYOB! this is going to be exciting i cant wait. I'll be bringing my friend who has a 7GA as well if he can make it.

Back