Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums > The Showroom > Members Rides

Members Rides Show it off and get some feedback from fellow Accord owners

Register to remove these ads

Old 07-27-2017, 06:51 PM
Points: 3,060, Level: 16 Points: 3,060, Level: 16 Points: 3,060, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

dbruskla is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: dbruskla's 1998 Accord Coupe EX-V6 (56k)

Just earlier this week, I was lucky enough to find a Richie Module locally for $200 from someone who ordered it ~10 years ago and never got around to installing it before he sold his car. I am very excited to be able to move forward with the 6 Speed swap in my accord! The only thing that was missing though in the kit was the install instructions, so I don't yet know what wires will need to go where once i pick up the tranny and other parts I need (which I will have done by the middle of Sept).

Other updates about the car, I was lucky enough to find a few gems at Pick-N-Pull including the discontinued OEM CD Changer add-on to the stock radio, with the mounting brackets, a full set of what seems to be perfect condition Tein Street Advance Coilovers. I've also done the big 3 upgrade (which I am quite impressed at the difference), upgraded the fogs to LED, Sound Deadened the passenger compartment, and that's all that I can remember right now. Other than that, I haven't been able to post much as being a college student takes over a lot of your time lol