Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I had a negative rep and now its positive :) lemon doesn't like me though. He said I remind him of himself. I cleaned up my act on this forum substantially though. I still **** up badly once in a while but for the most part I'm good. ;)

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i have rep from justin, i<3jdm, allgonoshow, and chaby 91. so whatever that adds up to, plus how ever many posts i have right now

hirichard

Reaction score
I had a negative rep and now its positive :) lemon doesn't like me though. He said I remind him of himself. I cleaned up my act on this forum substantially though. I still **** up badly once in a while but for the most part I'm good. ;)

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

who does?:lawl:

jdmcg3

Reaction score
okay so i just hopped back on here and im down to 0 rep power.. and if you put the mouse over the red dot it says i have shamless behavior. which is understandable from back when i first joined. but i feel like ive cleaned up my ways.. for the most part.. and stopped posting useless threads all damn day long.

but i was just a +3 about an hour ago.. so what did i do to get dropped back down to zero??

SykVSyx

Reaction score
okay so i just hopped back on here and im down to 0 rep power.. and if you put the mouse over the red dot it says i have shamless behavior. which is understandable from back when i first joined. but i feel like ive cleaned up my ways.. for the most part.. and stopped posting useless threads all damn day long.

but i was just a +3 about an hour ago.. so what did i do to get dropped back down to zero??

You're obviously not searching through the Forum enough.

Back