"Big Three / Grounding Kit" - Improving your electrical grounds

Mikey

Reaction score
While we're on the subject, is this really one of those things to do if you DONT have aftermarket stereo equipment?

I mean, I know every bit helps, but is it really worth it? The factory wiring isnt sufficient?

Bax

Reaction score
The only thing I really noticed was my lights not dimming as badly when I had a system. but I don't have one now so I honestly don't know if I'll even do this. maybe one day but definitely not going to rush out and get it done asap.

001Stunna

Reaction score
While we're on the subject, is this really one of those things to do if you DONT have aftermarket stereo equipment?

I mean, I know every bit helps, but is it really worth it? The factory wiring isnt sufficient?

I did it and all i have is an after-market deck and speakers. I only did battery to chassis and chassis to engine. It made a difference but i wouldnt say it was a crazy difference. I'm sure the factory wiring is sufficient enough to handle even a sub/amp as long as its something moderate. Its just one of those cheap mods that you're bored one day and just do lol.

Bax

Reaction score
Its just one of those cheap mods that you're bored one day and just do lol.

Pretty much sums it up, lol. Also, it looks better than the stock grounds, too. Mine were all frayed on the ends and very rusty and ****ty looking.

Back