:-( my baby is hurt UPDATE p4 4/15

nyknick1015

Reaction score
So i dont know what the hell happened today, either god said today wasnt my day or that ***** who touched my bike is getting back at me...

:madrun::(:(:(:(:(:(:sad::sad::sad::mad::mad::mad:

wheel blew out and took the fender with it... I dont know what the **** happened because when i started driving, i was fine but then half hour down i heard clack clack clack CLACK CLACK CLACK BOOOM!!!!!!!! SCCCRRRRAAAAPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

car-1.jpg

car3-1.jpg

It took out all 4 lug nuts... and the fender i had to sit with the cop and the tow truck guy to try to get at least 2 new studs on just to get it on the truck bed my car was so low that there was noway he could get it on the bed with out causing any more damage...

looks like new paint job anyway

Last edited:

acedomain

Reaction score
Re: :-( my baby is hurt

yo im real sorry this happened but at least now you paint the whole car you should come down to bk and do the paint job ....you think you be up and running by the meet??

and as far as the ***** you should put your car in the space just like that and drive the bike ....write a note telling her ...let see you move this *****

nyknick1015

Reaction score

hopefully, i just ordered a new fender... next time i go down to brooklyn is next week so im just gonna get a quote when i go down

nyknick1015

Reaction score

i honestly dont know... it wasnt teh wheels because the whole wheel blew off... all 4 studs were broken tho

outsidaz2k

Reaction score

damn that sucks.. i hope you get it rolling again... do you still have your rim?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

holy **** man. That sucks. Glad the car did not get totalled and no one got hurt. I would confront that woman that touched your bike in a heart beat if I were you.....:eekwtf: Good luck man!

acedomain

Reaction score

i got a spot where you could go in manhattan (uptown) it be cheaper but only a few hundred ....my boy got his 6thgen painted their and his looks perfect i will be doing mine their soon...

Back