H23A swap questions

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
how will you pass emissions? i was thinking of doing a swap, but i have no idea how to pass if im not obd2 lol.
You can keep it obd2 with the proper ecu and make sure all emissions components are connected and in good condition. Obviously it might be different depending on which state you live in, but in over here that's how you can pass with a swapped obd2 honda. Pretty simple

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Alpha_Onion

Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing this swap as well, but I want to know if my cruise control will still work?
Also will an H23 pair with my auto tranny?

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Yes it will pair with your auto trans, don't know how different the wiring will be with the automatics.

You can keep cruise control if you modify your accord throttle cable bracket and Frankenstein your h23a throttle body with the f23's parts to accept the cruise cable. At least that's how it is with the manual ones, I'm assuming automatic is very similar

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

rooky

Reaction score
If you do decide to stay obd2 and use the h23, would you be able to put together a parts list/DIY? I'm actually looking to do the same swap as well.

Hey dude I think this forum has many threads with detail write ups on h22, h23, G23 swaps including parts list and pictures. Just try to search when you have time.

Back