F20b td94u distributor - need help with wiring

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
We're here to help you and things are a lot more confusing and unorganized when a member makes multiple thread on the same topic. Also, please show more respect towards the other members. Disrespecting one person on here can make many others lose respect for you.

Anyways, these pictures should help you. I'm not sure which plug your distributor looks like, but since you said it has 8 wires I'll assume it's the OBD2B. The picture says Civic but just use it for your car anyways.

It's been a while since I've worked on an Accord, but it seems like the F23a1's disi just has the CYP wires on it. The other 2 is ignition. So it looks like you need the crank sensor and TDC wires routed to the 8 pin plug. You'll need to find a wiring diagram that tells you the colors of each wire so you don't get mixed up, a Haynes or Chilton book from a parts store will help here. I'd recommend Chilton because it has info on both the Accord and Prelude, If I remember correctly. Hope this helps you get your car on the road.

distpluglegend1_zps9ec566d4.jpg

Back