Lowering Coupe on 19" Rims

Ric Rock

Reaction score
I got 19" Katana Kr-5's black with a polished lip put on my car recently and now im looking to lower my car. I wanna do eibach sportlines for the 2 inch drop but my concern is the front wheels stick out a bit. They just bareley pass the fender by literally a little. Just a little outside of the fender. I wanna know is there any way of making my wheels go in more into my fender. I want the flushed look with my ride. Im a noob dont really know much about suspension.

My setup on the wheels are 225/45/19

Thanks!!!:thumbsup:

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score
i dont know what you are saying

need pic too see wats wrong it

turbocayenne

Reaction score
you probably gonna rub with 225/45/19 because i use 215/35/19 with eibach sportline and sometimes i rub, but it's really2 rare though

kamozee

Reaction score
I have 225/35/19 with 7.5" wide wheels with a +45 offset, no rubbing

Do you have the specs of the wheels? With 45 sidewall it sounds like rubbing is inevitable

Ric Rock

Reaction score
Here are some pics of what i meant... the wheel sticks out a bit from the fender a little in the front. the backs are fine, i really wanna lower my ride soon but i wanna do it right without ****in my ride over.

is there anyway to get my tires to go in more so when i lower the ride i get that flushed look?

Correction my wheel set up is 225/35/19

I dunno my offset setting either, how would i find that out?

Im no pro with the techy things for suspension guys so please bear with me, i may have a lot of noob annoying questions and i am searching around the forums for the answers as well.

thanks for the helpful answers too btw.

DSC05391.jpg

Rim.jpg

Last edited:

Ric Rock

Reaction score
I have 225/35/19 with 7.5" wide wheels with a +45 offset, no rubbing

Do you have the specs of the wheels? With 45 sidewall it sounds like rubbing is inevitable

how low is your drop?

whats your setup on your drop?

CHID0

Reaction score
It looks like the camber due to the drop would take care of the fender, but you will still rub the splash guards in the wheel wells.

What's the offset on the wheels?

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
you'll be fine i think...it may rub a lil on the rear..but you can mod the rear bumper a lil and fix it easy...when the wheels go up near the fender negative camber happens pretty extreme...so while it may seem as tho it will rub if the wheel went straight up...it won't...it will start tucking like crazy as it approaches the fender...especially in the rear...a 2" drop will sit pretty flush and you won't have too bad of camber wear if you get a rear camber kit...

Back