New commer from Toronto

chinnavan

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I been on this site for about few month but I haven't really gotten any changes to intro myself. My name is Tenesh, and i just recently purchased a 2000 Accord UEX fully loaded Manual tranny with 260km on it . The car was in great condition, no rust on the car nothing broken or chipped, nice tires so i just picked it up. I will be posting up picture soon. Oh yeh the color is gold aka champagne. The car is full stock no mode or anything done to it, I was thinking what i can do to the car. I am gonna start saving up now so rite before summer start i can start working on it. Any suggestions in what i can start doing to the car as of today? lol

juicebox00

Reaction score
welcome to the site man. some cheap mods you can do are black housing headlights, and installing 01-03 civic fogs

001Stunna

Reaction score
Blackhouse, 01-03 Civic Fogs, TL Rear Sway Bar + Endlinks, Upper Strut Bar, Intake with K&N or AEM Filter, Interior LED's, Tint, Coils/Damper+Spring, Rims.
All are not really expensive until you get to the last ones.

chinnavan

Reaction score
Thanks guys!:run:
i will post a pic of my car soon, as for mods i was thinking of blackhouse headlights with tl projectors and retro fitting audio led strips,(what u think..possible), tints, coils and rims.
quick question how do i find out the model of my engine?

001Stunna

Reaction score
Thanks guys!:run:
i will post a pic of my car soon, as for mods i was thinking of blackhouse headlights with tl projectors and retro fitting audio led strips,(what u think..possible), tints, coils and rims.
quick question how do i find out the model of my engine?

Stock engine for 4banger is F23A1 i believe.

Back