carbon fiber = rice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

accordfiber

Reaction score
1- Carbon fiber is not rice. It is used on a lot of expensive car like the lamborghini, lotus. I don't think they are out of date.
2- Saying that people who puts carbon fiber parts on their car is gay is not acceptable and sound like a 16 year old innocent kid who jump from one trend to another the next month.
3- If you want the luxury look, stop spending money on an accord and buy an Acura or else and go to another forum!!!!

NASOHC

Reaction score
Can we get this dumb post locked, seriously... even better if it gets deleted. Serious Nonsence.

osiriskidd

Reaction score
you posted sponsored race cars. FUNCTIONAL CF. i'll bet you if they had a vinyl/sponsor to fill up the hood they would. as opposed to your slapped on cf hood w/ full audio, rims, backseats and carpeted interior.

guess the whole ordeal was over most of your heads.

legendaryyaj said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey moron, do you know why race cars have painted CF parts? Obviously not. They are what you called SPONSORED!
that's why they have CF in the first place too. painted over cf isn't hard. guess you're the moron.
The BMW M3CSL has visible CF roof. OH MY GOD!!! ITS RICE! Its also factory. Oh noes! What is the world coming too!
The Enzo, visible CF weave as well in paint.
these are factory, and made like that. not your every day civic where the 16yr old throws in a cf hood. do you track your car? do you have a theme going? right.
As for rice mobiles from the dealer, you dont think domestic owners call STi's, Evo's, SRT4's, Mugen Civic's, and blah blah blah rice mobiles from the factory.
domestic owners have a history of being douches. who cares. i've met domestic owners who are cool as hell. it's called being opened minded. SRT4's? Mugen Civics? fanboys buy those cars. sorry.
You obviously have no car knowledge.
and you seem to be a nutswingin fanboy. what exactly have you done to your car that constitutes "car" knowledge.
I bet you race rwd and fwd cars stop light to stop light in your awd car and claim to beat them too. RICER!
i'm actually against street racing. but i like how you came up with that. i'm sure you don't sit around in your highschool parking lot trying to catch the attention of 16yr olds with your hawt jdm whip yo.
My guess is you like the c0ck but dont like to be called gay.
i could sit here and make guesses at how your IQ rivals that of a chair all day as well, but you know how that goes.

and i do believe you said something along the lines of
legendaryyaj said:
Ricer is a term coined for imports.
didn't you just post a bunch of imports?

ryan s said:
if something is not equal to something else in speed, awesomeness, etc, something must be better, no?
if you think like that, go for it
if my car is worse, yours is better. that is the core statement you just made contradicting yourself
you're the one who bought it up, not me.
i even spaced it out for you. read it again and again till it registers.
i did, and i know what i said. i didn't come back on after getting the gc and go "lol 6thgens blow." like i said, your brought up the car factor. this was originally about how cf is going to the rice-pile.

ryan s said:
all i said was...if any other company brought out a car with as many wings and (function-less) vents and scoops as a rally car without bumping the HP, the car would be flamed. take the new mugen si...huge wing, minor upgrades, $30k price tag, stock si engine. no, thanks.
agreed, but the mugen civic was aimed at fanboys. the problem with this logic is, the gc8 wasn't over here. there is no turbo model form what i know.

and i believe you originally said
ryan s said:
LOL this thread cracks me up...being posted by a 2.5rs driver. please go turbo first, or remove your non-functional hood scoops/vents, big vented front bumper, and shopping cart wing.

my best buddies fiancee has one...i know how slow they are i dont care if it came with those things from the factory...there is no intercooler to fill either of its biggest holes.
power is needed to back up the looks, which the GC lacks.
well aware the GC lacks top end. i have plans to alleviate that. what are you going to be doing to the 6thgen?
CF simply looks sexy and reduces weight. or to some people, it reduces weight and looks sexy. two functions zomg who could have imagined see my previous post. reduce weight? please. that's hardly the reason people buy it.

Last edited:

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
wow, you asked for a professional race car and i gave you one. now you're making excuses like it's sponsored. At first I was showing you typical CF parts on race cars, e.g. Hood, Wing. But then you wanted to be all anal and specific. So I gave you one with A LOT of CF. Now you're calling me an idiot because I showed you what you asked for. Did I miss anything? No. You don't even know what you're trying to prove. Go cry to your mommy that the bad people on the internet called you a moron.

osiriskidd

Reaction score
wow, you asked for a professional race car and i gave you one. now you're making excuses like it's sponsored. At first I was showing you typical CF parts on race cars, e.g. Hood, Wing. But then you wanted to be all anal and specific. So I gave you one with A LOT of CF. Now you're calling me an idiot because I showed you what you asked for. Did I miss anything? No. You don't even know what you're trying to prove. Go cry to your mommy that the bad people on the internet called you a moron.

sorry, was just throwing things out to save space before i got the typing done. didn't think someone'd be watching it since i had a final for 5 hours.

anyhow, yes you posted professional race cars and yes, there are a couple that are unpainted. Typically hoods are unpainted or some people use unpainted as a whole theme. ie front ends towards back.
the s15 probably has painted fenders/lips/sides/valences, but idk i haven't read about it. hood? show factor. it's still partially painted. ie theme?

the gt500? in the supergt circuits mainly for data gathering. doesn't look like it competes aside from that. it's nismo, they're probably showing up their new products anyways.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
lol @ this thread..

frankly my complaint about this thread is the usage of the word rice. It's such a general term anymore since everyone sees it different. What you find "clean" I may find "ricey"..it's all a matter of personal opinion. I just find it funny when people call something rice because it's non-functional when I'm more than sure I could walk once around their car and deem things to be "rice" due to their non-functionality.

Last edited:

6genaccord

Reaction score
So let's just sum this up.

You wanted to have an "intelligent" debate/conversation discussing the function of CF on daily drivers, which I will say is a topic worth debate.

You claim to not have to be politically correct at this point in your life and you aren't.

Correct me if I'm wrong to usually expect an INTELLIGENT debate to be as politically correct as possible, or else we have misunderstandings. Further, if you did propose this thread in a MORE politically correct manner, and put more thought into what you were saying, you MIGHT NOT have had to try and defend your statements by playing them down or claiming WE'RE over reacting.

So, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you posted this in the interest of having a conversation but your "blunt" way of speaking and inability to comprehend WHY everyone responded the way they did caused this mess.

Oh and who's going to go home and THINK about who they wanted to hit that night? Why wouldn't someone just crack you in the face? You obviously need to get over yourself and YOUR "rice" rockets...

And hopefully your 5 hour final wasn't on the subject of grammar or politically correct speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back