WTF is up with our Nations Police Departments

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
WTF IS THAT?! racist bastards... i swear KKK's working for the police now.. bitches.. :kenny: :darryl: :bash: :slap:

:hide:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
crazy....but i think the story lost sight....those three guys did shoot into a crowd..injuring three people and then fleeing in a car....tell me if one of those injured were someone u knew or loved...u wouldnt have done wat the cops did?....

But damn i think the cops should get reprimanded...they're suppose to be professionals who abide by the laws no matter wat situation is....seeing that video jus gives cops an even more bad name...i think they should get fired...i mean cmon they beat two of the suspsects about 20 times....that aint right man...that aint right at all...

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
the job of police is not to retaliate, their job is to apprehend suspects not take out their frustrations and grief on suspects

osiriskidd

Reaction score
the job of police is not to retaliate, their job is to apprehend suspects not take out their frustrations and grief on suspects

x2. no matter how these criminals acted or how heated the officers get, their job is to take them off the streets. not beat them.

Back