Function & Form Type II - "Group Buy Special" August Only!!!

NASOHC

Reaction score
That makes two of us then.

1.F23A1AT
2.Jaron001

Great fellas!

No worries, no need to send money until we have 5 officially to purchase the discounted group buy.

The faster we gather them, the faster we'll know people. Add yourself to list if you're seriously buying at this price - updated page One!

sikjdm

Reaction score
IFFFFF there are more than 5, let's say 10 people interested. then is the price going to go lower?

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
its just that you order in august and dont get them till novemeber (from what i read, might be mistaken).... idk i think i rather just go to a local speed shop and get d2's or ksports (no offense to you NASOHC) :peace:

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
add my name to the list.

ive got a chunk of change to get rid of since the AMR thing fell through :p

can i get a quote on additional shipping to Canada? v0r2w1 :canada:

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
its just that you order in august and dont get them till novemeber (from what i read, might be mistaken).... idk i think i rather just go to a local speed shop and get d2's or ksports (no offense to you NASOHC) :peace:

you get them september -_- he goes order it the 31st of august and ships it out sept 1st. that means you will probably get it within 7 days. lil longer for my maple people :p

NASOHC

Reaction score
damn no one?

I'm sure we'll have at least five by end of month, people just wait for others and see what happens but pull through at the end - just from previous experience.

d2's or ksports??? none taken :peace:

F2's FTW though! not to mention, you'll get the best service/warranty should anything happen and that's long-term peace of mind - BTW: we're at the end of month.

add my name to the list.

ive got a chunk of change to get rid of since the AMR thing fell through :p

can i get a quote on additional shipping to Canada? v0r2w1 :canada:

You got it, I'll PM you later today.

you get them september -_- he goes order it the 31st of august and ships it out sept 1st. that means you will probably get it within 7 days. lil longer for my maple people :p

Dude, you're in the 626?!?!?!?!?

You can have em on the 31st when I go there! I'll personally deliver them.

UPDATED LIST:

1.F23A1AT
2.Jaron001
3.CanadianEh48

Back