looking for pics of engine harness on driverside f23

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
ha ha after looking at it again the big brown plug mounts to the underside of the i/m witch is also where the retainer for the wore harness plugs into.

got the whole harness plugged in however I do have a small concern about the passenger side cant find anything to secure one side of the plastic harness (retainer?) so it is just sitting on top of the shift linkage for the time being.

allmost have the car driveable. this is what i get for neglecting my car for over a year with the engine out. :lolhitting:

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
deceiveing on youtube? not shure if I need pics at this point but it MAY be helpfull

you know of the plastic harness retainer on the passenger side? thats my only concern at this point not shure if I am missing a retaining clip on the firewall end or not. as I have said before it is resting on the shift linkage mount on top of the transmission.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
No my username here. I did a five speed swap last summer just kept the username. There is a clip on top of the shifter arm box thingy that my harness is hooked up to.

Back