Headlight Bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
c'mon. a thread on something as common as replacing a headlight bulb? i always thought all cars were pretty self explanatory

JTM

Reaction score
c'mon. a thread on something as common as replacing a headlight bulb? i always thought all cars were pretty self explanatory

This is what a forum is for. I did a "search" and found most of the posts to pertain to HID's. So I did the work on my behalf to get the answer I needed. Thanks for the negative comment though.

hirichard

Reaction score
you coulda googled it also...if my question is vague like "how to change a tire" i'd search on the site and then google if i couldn't find an answer. he's just saying you didn't search enough when it's clearly on the internet.

JTM

Reaction score
you coulda googled it also...if my question is vague like "how to change a tire" i'd search on the site and then google if i couldn't find an answer. he's just saying you didn't search enough when it's clearly on the internet.

I understand where you're coming from. With that being said I don't think you guys are right. I'm a member of this site and wanted the specific way to change the headlight. As I said above I searched the site and didn't find the information I needed.

Offering a new member twenty seconds of your time shouldn't be a hassle no matter the question.

I don't really want to argue or discuss this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back