Brake line diagrams ?¿?

Cjbuck

Reaction score
Ok real help real quick please guys please. Last night I was on the way home pulled up to a stop light my car stopped no problem pedal still as stiff as ever. However went to apply my brakes 500 feet away at the next light. It went straight to the floor . Pulled up on the sidewalk dodging the cars at the light shifted into first and let it buck to a stop . Have thought about cutting the leak in the line and flaring the ends and connecting and connecting a new peice . Or possibily getting a machine shop to make a exact one but w all the bends its damn near impossible. So that I dont waste anymore oof yalls time anyone know where to find a diagram of the 4 main hard lines fromthe master cylinder all the way to the braided steel lines . Once again thank you all so much and look forward to helping you all w my small amount of car knowledge

Cjbuck

Reaction score
Checked the hard lines the first leak in just behind the driver seat . The car is from up north where im sure he salt has played hell on the lines . May be more then one hole in the lines rather then having this happen again would like to replace them. Even though its a load of of work

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Sounds like he knows that there its a leak coming from one of the hard lines, just needs a factory schematic a reference. If I wasn't at work I'd try to help right now. Good luck!

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
That's the longest hard brake line, the C pipe, when I did it I had to lower my exhaust, but be careful when you remove the brackets that holds both brake and fuel line. Spray a lot of WD-40 to have some kind of lubrication.

Cjbuck

Reaction score
Ok so if that is my "c" line what might the other 3 be ? Also is it one continuous line or are there multiable brackets ?

Cjbuck

Reaction score
Well guys the rabbit hole goes much deeper than I first thought. Took a few pics and ill continue to do so as the project continues. Once again thanks for the help .

Inline4

Reaction score
Well guys the rabbit hole goes much deeper than I first thought. Took a few pics and ill continue to do so as the project continues. Once again thanks for the help .

ss brake lines upgrade time??:thumbsup:

schmiddr2

Reaction score
Maybe this will help.

brakes.jpg

Back