Stolen Catalytic Converter

cjsaccord

Reaction score
People will literally steal anything these days. But from the looks of it you need both. What engine do you have since the exhaust sensors are placed differently on the ulev 4cyl?

whitegourd

Reaction score
Holy crap ... I thought that it was more common for SUV's to get their cat stolen, but I guess it doesn't matter. If they really wanted it, they can easily just jack it up to get under there. Yeah, you're going to have to visit a shop and get a new cat installed along with a new sensor. Where you parked in a secluded area near your work?

vu 6thgen

Reaction score
People will literally steal anything these days. But from the looks of it you need both. What engine do you have since the exhaust sensors are placed differently on the ulev 4cyl?

I have the F23A4 ulev 4cyl.

Holy crap ... I thought that it was more common for SUV's to get their cat stolen, but I guess it doesn't matter. If they really wanted it, they can easily just jack it up to get under there. Yeah, you're going to have to visit a shop and get a new cat installed along with a new sensor. Where you parked in a secluded area near your work?

I was parked in front of work. I could see my car from where I work but with some slight trouble (trees/patio area sort of blocking vision). Then again, I am sure people probably thought someone was "working/fixing" something on the car lol

Back