Asap:(:( please help me!!!!!

chaby_91

Reaction score
There is no secret for (what seems to be) suspension noises. Get down there and look for something loose/broken.

kevo

Reaction score
I have looked I don't see squat. I thought it was maybe the timing belts but when i start the car I hear no squeal. Only when I'm on the throttle and cruising I hear it.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
I couldn't hear anything other than the wind and a big "muffler". If the car isn't shaking and there isn't a vibration in the wheel it can't be too dangerous.

kevo

Reaction score
I couldn't hear anything other than the wind and a big "muffler". If the car isn't shaking and there isn't a vibration in the wheel it can't be too dangerous.

Listen carefully lol its a high pitch squeal that is constant you hear it very clear the first 10 secs of the video

Last edited:

kevo

Reaction score
I did take it to my mechanic couple days ago , he says that my front left upper control arm and left rear upper control arm need replacing but i dont think the gas peddle being used would cause that noise. It progresses when i use the throttle and cuts out slowly when I let off to a minimal noise when the car is rolling.

kevo

Reaction score
does it sound like something is loose n rattling?

No rattling, or sumin loose, it sounds like a timing belt that needs replacing( screeching noise) but mine are appear to be good.

kevo

Reaction score
Well hey thanks everyone for your quick responses. Any other info that you may have that you suspect is going on please let my know thanks:peace:

Back