Asap:(:( please help me!!!!!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
It really could be anything from that video. I'm just going to say wheel bearing.

But really...

Take it to someone to get checked out.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Did you check your belts? Any of them worn, or loose? ...look at them with the car off and inspect them for cracks, looseness. then look at them with the car running and see if they slip. get someone to step on the gas as you look(with the car in park or idle)

Check your suspension? tierods? ball joints? wheelbearings?...jack each front corner and try to push/pull on the tire by grabbing it at 9/3 and 12/6. check for any movement diagnoally. make sure the car is supported and shift it in neutral and spin each tire with your hand as you listen for the screech.
Cv boots for leaks?...get under and look at your cv boots for leaks
Anything stuck underneath and rubbing on the brakes?...look for anything stuck around the wheel/brakes

You got to do some work, cant expect ppl on a forum to diagnose it for you through a video...

Last edited:

kevo

Reaction score
Did you check your belts? Any of them worn, or loose?
Check your suspension? tierods? ball joints? wheelbearings?
Cv boots for leaks?
Anything stuck underneath and rubbing on the brakes?

You got to do some work, cant expect ppl on a forum to diagnose it for you through a video...

I'm not expecting a diagnosis simply asking to see if anyone knows were the it may be coming from and or have experinced this. Ive been working on this issue for a week, im no master mechanic and my mechanic faild me so that's why I seemed advise from a very large group of helpful ppl with the same ride as me. But thanks any ways.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I'm not expecting a diagnosis simply asking to see if anyone knows were the it may be coming from and or have experinced this. Ive been working on this issue for a week, im no master mechanic and my mechanic faild me so that's why I seemed advise from a very large group of helpful ppl with the same ride as me. But thanks any ways.

Go check what i mentioned and come back and update if any of those were issues...
Noises are rather hard to diagnose unless YOU'RE there listening to it.

kevo

Reaction score
Go check what i mentioned and come back and update if any of those were issues...
Noises are rather hard to diagnose unless YOU'RE there listening to it.

Alright so I'm clear on what I said I've been working on the issue for a week. that includes me checking belts, suspension, breaks, misc items cuaght in the car somewhere, pretty much everything that I'm capable of doing myself. I've reved the engine and everything appears normal other then a small sqeaul that isnt as loud as it would be if I were driving the car.

I'm not tryin to be a dick or a nuisance ill just be a little more specific in my post

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Could it be that the honeycomb inside the cat is loose and rattling? Just a thought.
:omgbd:
If that is the case, cats POP and make noises when going bad :thumbup:

I thought the rattling noise was sounded normal tho like from wind hitting the phone microphone:thinking:

Last edited:
Back