What'd you do to your accord today?

J30MAN

Reaction score
purchased new OE style V6 exhaust. And got 75% done painting my mugen style lip...just 2 more coats of clear tomorrow.

Drift

Reaction score
I had to swap out my shifter cables yesterday. The old ones had 214k very hard miles on them.

I went all the up and back to Vermont to go skiing on sunday knowing that they looked like this:

phonepics076.jpg

Even though this pic is a little blurry, you can kind of see that there was only like 5 threads left in the cable.

phonepics075.jpg

And the new ones:

phonepics074.jpg

I also put stock headlight back in. It looks so much better than the blacked out ones when I have the stock wheels one. The car looks completely stock now. Its nice not driving a riced out car any more.

JDM_Rook

Reaction score
I had to swap out my shifter cables yesterday. The old ones had 214k very hard miles on them.

I went all the up and back to Vermont to go skiing on sunday knowing that they looked like this:

Even though this pic is a little blurry, you can kind of see that there was only like 5 threads left in the cable.

I also put stock headlight back in. It looks so much better than the blacked out ones when I have the stock wheels one. The car looks completely stock now. Its nice not driving a riced out car any more.

You're car has never looked rice. You probably have the most practical everyday daily driver street tuned performace ride on this site. Just curious how you knew the cable was in such bad shape? Curiousity lead to visual inspection? ..or just felt sloopy in the shifter?

HondaFamily

Reaction score
I did my first BOH ever!!... It came out good considering I had to paint the reflector in the signal cause the tape got rid of the chrome...stupid tape!! :S

BOH2.jpg

BOH.jpg

still need to polish the lenses...:love:

Back