What'd you do to your accord today?

J30MAN

Reaction score
Shook my head walking towards it seeing how salty it is after last nights flurries. Then decided im not parking in the same spot at school after the lady next to me left a small ding in the body line of my rear driver side door.

CHID0

Reaction score
My car is too low for my ramps and too low for my jack. Broke 2 2x4's and after i finally got the car in the air, i barely had enough space to reach my filter. I guess im just spoiled from my wifes car. The filter is directly infront of the fans and drain plug is easily accessable without jacking up the car.

Lo pro jack....:poke: get one

Harbor Freight Tools Special get the coupon from a mag it's 59.99

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
CHID0 said:
Lo pro jack....:poke: get one

Harbor Freight Tools Special get the coupon from a mag it's 59.99
Im too cheap to have two jacks sitting in my garage :lawl:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I could really use one of those low pro jacks, I had to give up and take my side skirts off to get it on the lift last time I was at a shop :lawl:

I could like bring the jack with me and give the guy a break instead of him worrying how to lift it initially.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
FunnyVictor86 said:
i'm pretty sure that when the seals on the exhaust side go bad oil from the head seeps through the valve seals into exhaust ports causing oil to burn ... but what do i know, explain einstein ... i'd love to hear what someone who thinks oil changes on lowered cars are hard ... has to say ...
Actually your right. But it could be either intake or exhaust seals, ur oil will burn off as soon as u start the car. U wouldnt see oil in ur exhaust ports unless u were leaking an ungodly amount of oil past ur pistons rings. Typically oil leaks through ur valve seals will only create smoke at start up and swell again and seal when hot.

I never said i wasnt a mechanic, i said i was just lazy.

Oh yah, my wifes car is a 96 avalon, the damn oil filter is right below the bank 1 header. And the drain plug is right below that. Makes oil changes a breeze, since thats the car we drive full time, i only change the oil in my accord 1 time in 6 months.

Back