Wheel Fitment Thread

all.i.see

Reaction score
Really? what do you use to calculate that cause I have +6mm poke and inset with 10.5 which doesn't seem so bad. With you already having 225 40 18 by 10 +25 adding .5 on width is like adding .25 on each side correct? Or do you mean with the +15 offset which Ive realized wont be an option with our cars sadly :/

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
I use the offset calculator and it is +16 mm more poke with 4mm more clearance. Ideal would be 18x10.5 +19, it would give you good clearance inside and 12mm more poke which would be do-able. Bunches of camber and a professional pull with a 235/40 and you could do it.

Last edited:

all.i.see

Reaction score
Ya correct for +35 offset. But with you having 10mm spacers in the rear making it +25 offset then either way it'll be just .25 more poke then your rears then no? Im trying to use members rides from here to get a good idea of wheels specs, and if sleepercells wheels are really actually 18x9.5 +12 then it would pretty much be the same poke as 18x10.5 +15 which wont really be that bad I don't think except for the inset would be less.

LTN

Reaction score
What do you mean? both will definitely fit it just depends on which one you like and how you want your car to look. IMO id go 18's. 16s are tiny. I have them right now but my wheels are still stock :lawl:

yeah 16" would be a lil small...

but if i get the 18" plus the adapters, don't you think i might be poking out too much???

truWarier02

Reaction score
I'm assuming some of you guys haven't ran any aggressive wheels before. If you don't know what you're doing, just go with what works. Look around the forum and see what people are running. Don't try to be different just for the sake of doing so.

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
Ya correct for +35 offset. But with you having 10mm spacers in the rear making it +25 offset then either way it'll be just .25 more poke then your rears then no? Im trying to use members rides from here to get a good idea of wheels specs, and if sleepercells wheels are really actually 18x9.5 +12 then it would pretty much be the same poke as 18x10.5 +15 which wont really be that bad I don't think except for the inset would be less.

No thats not how it works. If a wheel is an inch wider with the same offset then it has .5 " more inside and out. Look at that offset calculator and you'll understand.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
if sleepercells wheels are really actually 18x9.5 +12 then it would pretty much be the same poke as 18x10.5 +15 which wont really be that bad I don't think except for the inset would be less.
This is completely wrong, lol. Those would have 16mm more poke than mine, which are already very pokey.

all.i.see

Reaction score
No thats not how it works. If a wheel is an inch wider with the same offset then it has .5 " more inside and out. Look at that offset calculator and you'll understand.

This is completely wrong, lol. Those would have 16mm more poke than mine, which are already very pokey.

Sorry typo, I ment +25. Check it Im pretty sure Im right. 9.5 +12 Would be the same as 10.5 +25. Poke wise. At least thats what the offset calculator says. Ive calculated these offsets and different ones countless time. So im pretty sure I can fit these wheels haha If Im wrong then oh well. Better to be wrong now then to be wrong later when it actually matters.

Last edited:
Back