Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the light output on those is horrible. if you want projectors, do a retrofit, or buy a set. or at least get the tyc projector headlights.​

001Stunna

Reaction score
Please do not get the ebay style halo projector headlights.

What's wrong with your headlights right now?
As long as they aren't broken just wetsand and polish the lenses, paint the bezels black or your cars color, paint your highbeams yellow if you'd like and voila :D...something better looking.

Or go the long route and do a retro. Iz got TSX projectors in FS section lolz :p

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
Those headlights are horrible, cheap projectors and there's a lot of hotspots in your light output, not to mention horrible output too.

Crono139

Reaction score
Don't do it.

Buy blackhousings or pull a DIY on your own.

Momentum

Reaction score
the light output on those is horrible. if you want projectors, do a retrofit, or buy a set. or at least get the tyc projector headlights.​

The tyc's good? I've never seen those before.

001Stunna

Reaction score
If you're going with aftermarket, don't settle for anything less than Depo's.

I'd have to somewhat disagree. If the OP is just looking to add some new look to his front end then i'd say

1-Diy oem headlights and blackhouse them
2-If the above is not comfortable with OP then ebay blackhoused(not projectors)
3-If money is not an issue up to around $200 then go with DEPO
4-If money really is not an issue at all then go for a retro and do it proper the first time

I'm using a pair of eBay blackhoused aftermarket and honestly there is nothing wrong with them but a tiny gap they have on the passanger side. No1 can really tell its there except me probably. The output with a 6k HID Kit is great and perfectly fine. I'd say probably 95% of what OEMs with HID looked like.

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
a guy that goes to my school has these on his 6thgen....they look really nice since hes got a deep blue paintjob, but yes, the light output absolutely sucks....if your worried about seeing well just throw an hid kit in your stock housings and you'll be set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back