Roll Call: Western Canada - BC; AB; SK; MB

SykVSyx

Reaction score
To All the members in Western Canada, just wanted to start up a thread for you all to make yourselves known!

Introduce yourselves and let us know where you're at/what you drive!

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
...and it was proclaimed that this thread shall be stickied......

F4K3 1D

Reaction score
Hey! Just joined the site as a new(ish) owner of a 1998 Accord coupe LX 4 cyl. I'm a student of Architecture at the University of Calgary and love wasting my student loans on my car.

I Picked up my 6GA about 2 months ago off an old guy here in Calgary who must have driven this thing more carefully than I can imagine! The car is just about to roll over 200,000 KM (125000 mi) and looks like it just drove off the showroom floor. Before I decided to start any mods (and after I found out that I'm only the second owner) I took it in for some maintenance and my mechanic gave it the green light. Now, I've got a chunk of cash that I plan on sinking into this ride and I'll try to contribute to this site by blogging it up on my ride page once I create it.

My interest in this sort of thing came from installing car stereos for friends and myself over a short period of about 5 years during and after high school. I've finally finished gathering the stereo equipment to change my completely stock accord into a high-end sound stage and I'm dropping it all in on Friday night... the way I like to spend my weekends!

I'll be putting the 'my ride' page together today so if anyone's interested, keep your eye on it; the next few months are holding some seriously drastic changes to a completely stock car!

Good to meet you all, take care.

F4K3 1D

Lilemosasuke

Reaction score
Yay SK FTMFW! I'm kinda, new. I mainly just browse the DYI forums and the FS threads (looking for some F&F type1 coils because I hear some good things) I drive a very stock SSM coupe and I couldn't love it more! It's an I4 5spd and an SE which I seem to have trouble finding a lot of. I'd love and tips or advice you guys can give me and always looking to improve my ride!:canada::afro:

4door accord02

Reaction score
pretty damm new to website have had my accord for about a year now, and planning getting back into the tunning scene...I love my car and plan messing around with it this summer..

SomethingRandom

Reaction score
Man, not as many of us here as I thought, UBC student here, so I feel ya Calgary bro, not sinking much into my 6GA at the moment, but when student loans come in....:naughty:

Figured it can't hurt to introduce myself, names Pat, any other Lower Mainland/Interior guys here?

Back