PuzzleMaster94's J32 6MT 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

Bump.

Rolled rear fenders, two wheel updates, and a few projects added.

danmccormick87

Reaction score

It's no problem at all :beer: That dent looks smaller and is no where as near as noticeable, so you helped me out as well, thank you! It poured here in Owensboro yesterday, so it's a good thing we did the meet on Saturday! Did you get stuck rolling in rain?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

It's no problem at all :beer: That dent looks smaller and is no where as near as noticeable, so you helped me out as well, thank you! It poured here in Owensboro yesterday, so it's a good thing we did the meet on Saturday! Did you get stuck rolling in rain?

On the way back, like right as I entered Louisville, it started raining. I got into Clarksville and it poured for quite a while

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Looking good w/ the two-tone leather look. :thumbsup:

Quick question, Evan. Is your pic in the signature taken, when you had your front Tein SS bottom collar removed? Would you say that the change (less wheel gap) is noticeable prior to the removal?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

Looking good w/ the two-tone leather look. :thumbsup:

Quick question, Evan. Is your pic in the signature taken, when you had your front Tein SS bottom collar removed? Would you say that the change (less wheel gap) is noticeable prior to the removal?

I've still got them in, in that picture. I don't really think I have a good picture with the lip on and the collars out, but I can tell it's lower. It's not much though.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Alright, thanks. It's just that I'm still contemplating whether I should change the front springs or remove the bottom collars. (My front wheel gap is starting to bother me lol.)

EDIT: Back on topic. Assuming that you got the whole charcoal door trim, are you going to swap the wood trim on your power window plates with black / dark gray ones? Those would flow well with the charcoal leather imo.
14770186321_75185c8612_b.jpg

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

^I like the woodgrain on the black, so I'll probably leave them there. If I can find a silver passenger side piece, I may. That was gone when I picked those up.

But got one retro mostly done today.

Untitled by Evan Aschbacher, on Flickr

Back