Wheel Fitment Thread

phi1542

Reaction score
Would 18x10.5 +22 be really hard to fit? I use to have 18x10 +25 on. Would it be the same or I need like custom body work and stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Would 18x10.5 +22 be really hard to fit? I use to have 18x10 +25 on. Would it be the same or I need like custom body work and stuff

With the right tire size probably not. 225/40 would be fine. I don't think you rub on your suspension but don't quote me on that. You would likely have to adjust camber a little and probably a slight pull.

phi1542

Reaction score
With the right tire size probably not. 225/40 would be fine. I don't think you rub on your suspension but don't quote me on that. You would likely have to adjust camber a little and probably a slight pull.
Yeah that's the tire size I was thinking about. I'll use those fitment things online that help calculate if it will touch suspension or not. I don't think it will. I also do plan on getting a camber kit to make sure toe is 100% 0° not like 0.06 lol how much camber am I gonna need? -4 all around? I don't want stupid camber like some people have these days where your wheel looks broken. I want a tasteful amount haha

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Yeah that's the tire size I was thinking about. I'll use those fitment things online that help calculate if it will touch suspension or not. I don't think it will. I also do plan on getting a camber kit to make sure toe is 100% 0° not like 0.06 lol how much camber am I gonna need? -4 all around? I don't want stupid camber like some people have these days where your wheel looks broken. I want a tasteful amount haha

I'm almost positive -4 should be fine. I was actually going to run an 18x10.5+7 in the rear on my sedan.

Jordan_H

Reaction score

phi1542

Reaction score
Those would look awesome.

My friend is selling his works and I really want to purchase them but right now, I have more important things to take care. Perhaps if he has them in the future I will purchase them.
Thanks! And I feel it dude. Same here. I already spent like 2 grand this month on my car buying parts and paying for labor so I need to chill out for a bit a start saving again then splurge continues :) haha the wheels I'm planning on getting are VSXX reps... I wanted to get the real ones but my biggest fear is someone would steal them. I've seen it happen to some people in the Sac honda facebook group so I'm sticking with reps lol no one really wants to steal fake wheels and if they did it would hurt less lmao I have wheel locks and a tilt sensor on my alarm but thieves are smart these days man idk if I want to risk them getting stolen but everyone makes fun of reps hahaha :lawl:

bao2bad4u

Reaction score

I hope it fits I just bought mine I'm gonna test fit them. I'll let you guys about mines too. And yes I'm running same size and offset bro!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phi1542

Reaction score
Nice! I decided i will go with 18x8.5 +30 because to pull off the 10.5 +22 you gotta slam the car on the ground. I don't wanna be that low. Been there done that haha can't go anywhere with that lmao

Back