meh, got bored

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If you choose the location to be different, I like the idea.

Will be an even better look when the car is lowered.

emii

Reaction score
i mean the ish is pretty...dont get me wrong

but may i ask the artist, why a lumber yard?
(is there an underlying theme ?)

haha i was just driving around and they were building new commercial buildings and it was a pretty smooth drive up over grass, i just thought it'd be a cool picture

emii

Reaction score
Better than what I could do.

Dump your ride! :hide:

if you ever want like a wallpaper for your computer or anything i'd be down to do it :)

i'm working on it though haha my boyfriend knows a guy who finds stolen parts and gets to keep them, and he may have some springs for me so i'm kinda waiting it out. if not, i have about $300 more bucks to save before i can buy my springs, new shocks, and my camber kit :ughrun:

pattywak

Reaction score
if you ever want like a wallpaper for your computer or anything i'd be down to do it :)

i'm working on it though haha my boyfriend knows a guy who finds stolen parts and gets to keep them, and he may have some springs for me so i'm kinda waiting it out. if not, i have about $300 more bucks to save before i can buy my springs, new shocks, and my camber kit :ughrun:

With the drop you get from springs, you wouldn't need a camber kit as long as you keep your toe zeroed out. Save the money for other mods / other needs.

Back