Designing a lip kit for my wife's Sedan

joshism

Reaction score
looks like a mugen xenon hybrid. looks good though. the sideskirts looks alil blocky. maybe some waves to it or round it out a bit.

as for you pursuing the ebay business; maybe make a couple, and sell it on here first to see if there's interest, and if there is, then you can mass produce it and start your ebay business.

but yea KUDOS man, great work. hope everything goes well

Do people really buy from here? What happens if someone sends you something that you're not satisfied with? The thing about ebay is that there's insurance.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Do people really buy from here? What happens if someone sends you something that you're not satisfied with? The thing about ebay is that there's insurance.

well it does seem like you've drawn quite alot of people in this thread and the people like your work so why not? If anything, you can maybe give a set out to a coupe and a sedan to test em out and advertise for you. If someone is really interested in the product, just provide enough pic of how it would look so the buyer know exactly how it would look. And i'm pretty sure with your PS skills, you can PS the kit on their car for them to get a good idea on how it would look on their car. That'll be a plus to selling your kits

DrOwZee

Reaction score
uuuh i just thought about something. MAYBE, just MAYBE, you can work something out with moneypit*member on here* and maybe, just maybe, you guys can mass produce the OEM lip kit for 01-02 accords on the side with your lip kit. just a crazy idea i just had....:omgbd:

joshism

Reaction score
I'm thinking about making a fiberglass mold, and then polyurethane. Anybody know what the process is in making a polyurethane piece? Any DIY links? I've already seen the youtube fiberglass, but I couldn't find any for polyurethane.

98acclude

Reaction score
I havent seen ne thing personally but you did draw quite the crowd... lol mee being one of them lol... I really interested! haha

joshism

Reaction score
nice it looks oem style... Can we see a pic of 3/4 view of the rear?

Here's the 3/4 view you requested. It has a little bit of the new Acura TL's twist to it. I know a lot of people will want the coupe's rear lip, which is much more simple, but here's something to throw out there. Please give me your comments/opinions.

DSC00191lipkit.jpg

joshism

Reaction score
Again, yes, I know. Many will not like the spoiler. It's just for the few that do. Everybody can just imagine that it has rims and is dropped. Spent too much time on this one already. But hey, it's easier than actually making the thing. It's a good thing to plan it and get everybody's opinions from a picture before actually building the real deal.

DSC00191lipkitwing.jpg

Last edited:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
^ sweet on the rear lip... :thumbsup:

now all u gotta do is photoshop it with black paint body, with oem spoiler, slammed with 2005 tl-s rims, and a 2001 tail light

then i'll be :omghi2u:

Back