Photoshop my ride

NASOHC

Reaction score
Sorry bu the "red V's" on the bottom set gotta go - no bonito IMO.

xtremex626

Reaction score
i don't know what's so nice about black rims.. you can't even see what rims they are moving or parked. all you'll see is a chrome lip lolol.

if you want looks, you need contrast. i'd say go with choice #1 in a different finish. a gold finish would definitely look sick on your car. even white te37 would look sexy on your car.

ZsleepizeZ

Reaction score
i don't know what's so nice about black rims.. you can't even see what rims they are moving or parked. all you'll see is a chrome lip lolol.

if you want looks, you need contrast. i'd say go with choice #1 in a different finish. a gold finish would definitely look sick on your car. even white te37 would look sexy on your car.

well he will have contrast cos his car is red

ZsleepizeZ

Reaction score
^ i think red and black will go pretty good together.
he should also have a red outline on the rim

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
yeah, im not diggen either set... i want a basic 4 lug 5 point look, kinda like the enkie's. im planning on using black as a contrast color and probably crome lip on the rims to offset the crome trim around the windows. :thumbup: :beer: but im debating the red lip contrast as well...

swollen_cu

Reaction score
xtremex626 said:

IMO, Gold is so played out now... Like seriously. Haha.

Back