Fastest 1/4 mile times on the 6th gen ladder!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
never tried.. prob mid 15s... damn i want to boost sooo bad! hhmmm.. maybe i should... i just did my once-in-2-years smog check for registration :D

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It keeps the thread active, so people see it and respond or atleast look at it. Doesn't mean anything really they're just "bumping" up the thread.

angelplus

Reaction score
We have one of these in the Road Kill section, but this is good to put them in ranks. :cool:

Mine was 17.7? I forget, its in the road kill section, you could get everyones times from there and do a whole ladder.

talonted1990

Reaction score
My best 1/4 mile time is 16.63 @ 87.6 mph. I have a 98 I4 5speed sedan with a ebay short ram intake, lightweight flywheel and stock replacement clutch.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
What's all of this simulated business???

don't know where in this thread anyone mentioned simulated, but if you run above/below sea level then you will usually get an actual time & an estimated time, as in what time you could expect to get at sea level. Reason being atmospheric pressure is different at different altitudes, although I can't see it being more than the pressure differences from night to day.

or some dyno's do estimated 1/4 and 1/8 times as well. not sure exactly what your talking about so I'm assuming its one of those 2 things

Back