Sinful's 1998 AV6 Coupe *Updated 6.13.12*

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
shaved trunk with tinted corners ftw. shave those emblems at the same time. car looks good tho....how you like the sound of that intake? haha.

Sinful

Reaction score
Updated with some new pics finally, on page one. :peace:

Sketch o5 said:
shaved trunk with tinted corners ftw. shave those emblems at the same time. car looks good tho....how you like the sound of that intake? haha.

yessir i love the sound of the intake. :thumbsup:

k3nnex

Reaction score
Sick ride, that color is really nice, my friend has it for his manual sedan.

The Honda emblem looks funny in the grill though, kinda out of place. Other than that looking good!

Sinful

Reaction score
Twobit said:
Swap those ricey wheels for some CL-S wheels.
i bought the car with those rims on it already. i'm not sure which new rims to get though, but i really love the TL wheels.

k3nnex said:
Sick ride, that color is really nice, my friend has it for his manual sedan.

The Honda emblem looks funny in the grill though, kinda out of place. Other than that looking good!

Yeah the gold doesnt go so well with my car.. maybe if i got some bronze rims :D . I need to buy some new mesh for my grille because the fitment was really crappy at first and the mesh ripped.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the emblem looks good in the grille (to me), but gold emblems are definitely ftl :(

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
looks great, don't shave the trunk tho! the tail lights is one of my favourite features of our cars, looks like an nsx...

btw in the pics is that with just the prokit installed? im thinkin of gettin it and was just wondering what the drop looks like

Back