99 Accord f20b swap issue....plz read

mando719

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I have a 99 accord ex f20b swap 5 speed. Using f23 engine wiring harness with chipped p28 f20b basemap. Everything works fine now after a bit of tweaking here and there.
OK my issue is this, the car drives fine and starts fine but only for 25 or 30 minutes, assuming until the battery is low and car stalls out. Has new 255 walboro fuel pump, alternator tested good and new battery. I removed many fuses that I can be without, such as car alarm, power seat, radio, windows, **** like that. Nothj g changed. I have been told by my ecu guy that p28 does not have an ELD, electrical load detector and that my wiring might have a mistake somewhere. Well I have taken it out a few times and opened up the wiring and then re installed, taped etc. But my issue still there. I charge the new battery for a couple days before testing out any new ideas given to me, but with no success. I added a total of 4 grounds just as a precaution. I need help please. Anything u can think of please tell.
Thanks
Mando719

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Is it consistently 25 to 30 minutes? Or is it more random?
Maybe when you extended some wires on the harness, you messed up and they lose connection momentarily? Or if you know someone with an ecu you can borrow such as a p13, throw that in to see if it's your ecu.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Voltage off? Voltage when running? Amps when running (might need one of those slip-on-the wire things)?

Back