Possessed Trunk?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Sounds like a trunk latch problem(the actual latch in the trunk), seems like it is shifting a causing the trunk to open.

xmsleepr

Reaction score
unplug the solenoid until you figure it our maybe reprogram the factory keyless?

vtech204

Reaction score
ok.. i know how to fix it... your going to need a cross, a bible, some holy water, and a preist.

jnarbaiz00

Reaction score
I have the same situation with mine all wires are good trunk locked changed latch twice mostly comes up when it feels like even while I'm driving I gotta slam the crap out of it to close but most times it just doesn't catch I'm about to just screw a lock set up on outside just to avoid this crap

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Now I'm very confused.

Reprogram remotes, and make sure **** in your pocket don't hit the remote (ie: remove remotes and place all somewhere obv, like table)

If still a problem, pop trunk & unplug actuator, easiest way to find if the prob is elect or mech.

james'99

Reaction score
Unplug the electrical connector on the trunk lid to verify it is not electrical as previously stated. If continues, you may need to adjust the striker hook that the lid latches down to. Else, you may need to replace the trunk latch.

Back