Complete bushing kit availability?

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
You moved forward with any of your bushings yet? Interested in hearing how it's going for you. This is a very timely thread. I've got to Do Something™ about the clunks, squeaks, and bouncies going on in my 01 LX sedan's rear end. Left rear's sitting about 3/4" lower than the other three corners, so strut/spring are def. suspect. Plus, I can see the rubber deteriorating on a few of the bushings back there. Moog to the rescue maybe? :D

One thing I've wondered about since swapping my sway bar and associated bushings - would it be possible to pull those poly bushings and drill a grease hole through them, then drill and tap the mounting brackets for grease nipplese so I don't have to pull 'em all apart every couple years to kill the squeaks?

I don't think so, as the zerk would go into the steel clam shell, while the grease would fill the gap long before it got into the bushings. Now if you had a steel or maybe even a copper tube that would pass thru the clam shell and go into the bushing, you'd have a chance of lubing the inside.
I hope this helps.

Back