Shut down in reverse

Geewiz

Reaction score
I see, the old auto wire still hangs there. Wouldn't have thought of that.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Sometimes the silliest of things make a lot of mess

Geewiz

Reaction score
Sometimes the silliest of things make a lot of mess

Yes, I've had stupid issues with lighting like that.

P.S. sorry about slew of PM's, the GIF diagram on aerocatch's website confused me, made it look like the pin was sideways for one version.

Geewiz

Reaction score
huh :thinking:

on second thought, i will stay away from ems that much more, lol

I know badger was being sarcastic, but shahid, how is the AEM EMS? So much easier to tune to have it all going through the ECU replacement instead of treaking ECU with a piggy and a bunch of other addons?

iHazSnail

Reaction score
I agree with Mathew though. Sarcasm or no sarcasm, AEM is not the best way to go but it is the "easiest" and most readily available for our cars. Hondata S300 would be the best route but i just did not want to go do the whole OBD conversion really. There are plenty other options out there like Haltec which is a hell of lot more control over what goes on but then again, its not cheap at ALL.
For the money AEM does the job just fine unless you want to go the hondata route which i would do if i had to re-do.
On another note, made 309whp and 329wtq at 8psi without meth which isn't bad. My new GT30R 60/80 should be here today so lets see what happens :)

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
yeah, i had no sarcasm in that post. it is suppose to be superior in every way, but i will stick to chipped ecus and hondata

Last edited:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Now being with quite a few tuners and such, i agree to that. AEM is good but chipped ECU's and hondata are a lot better.
I wish i had the money to go haltec route though.

Back