What'd you do to your accord today?

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Got the windows retinted, 20% all around.

0852097ddca4f6f1312a7991d64f6b9f.jpg
c8509bdf9c45bbe3064ef0155e977ab9.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Picked up some oem floor mats today off cl the Guy had them covered up for the better half of their life so they look brand new got them for 50 bucks so pretty sweet. I never had oem mats before so im happy, colors a bit off but still looks good.

Try some citrus based cleaner on those mats. My cousin swears by it and I trust him. He used to work at a car wash and people would bring in some f'd up mats and he would make them look brand new.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Try some citrus based cleaner on those mats. My cousin swears by it and I trust him. He used to work at a car wash and people would bring in some f'd up mats and he would make them look brand new.

The mats are clean as can be they were coverd up their whole life i ment the colors is off from my carpets maybe ill try that stuff on my carpet

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
My Accord f23 died has been running like dog crap. No power and won't rev up past 3k. I knew it was a simple tune up issue as my old 95 Camry felt and sounded the same. The Accord died pulling into the driveway Monday coming home from work. It would start but idled erratic and would putter out and stall.

Today I installed new NGK plugs, new wires, rotor, and distributed cap.

The boots showed visible signs of arcing and the plugs were black as night as had crud all over them.

After the tune up BAM!! She revved like a champ and purred like a kitten. Now to get the car to the dealership to get a new ignition. They said even though it already had it swapped they will cover it again.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Picked up a hitchhiker yesterday, he rode with me home from work.

temporary_110.jpg

I'm amazed he held on on the freeway.

thurman.

Reaction score
My Accord f23 died has been running like dog crap. No power and won't rev up past 3k. I knew it was a simple tune up issue as my old 95 Camry felt and sounded the same. The Accord died pulling into the driveway Monday coming home from work. It would start but idled erratic and would putter out and stall.

Today I installed new NGK plugs, new wires, rotor, and distributed cap.

The boots showed visible signs of arcing and the plugs were black as night as had crud all over them.

After the tune up BAM!! She revved like a champ and purred like a kitten. Now to get the car to the dealership to get a new ignition. They said even though it already had it swapped they will cover it again.

Sweet. I never used NGK plugs. Are they noticeable better? I always buy those walmart specials AC Dealco something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
I haven't done a back to back comparison. But I wanted some high quality plugs. And they were only like 5 bucks more for the 4 plugs.

I plan on changing out the plugs every year since they are so easy and relatively cheap. Easy maintenance and I wanna keep this engine at peak efficiency.

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Replaced the old air filter that was there when I bought t used. It was almost black and had sticks and leaves up in there.

Gained about 20hp on the but dyno.

Back