RR's '99 coupe EX-L

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: RR's 3.2L '99 EX-L Coupe 6MT

I would've just rhino lined the underside of the lip. :lawl:

I went back to the 6-disc as well. CB do you notice having to turn the volume on your device down a few clicks to cut back on interference when using the tape adapter?

raider

Reaction score

Hey man, really like the look! Car has come a long way
How are you liking the vacuum cleaner sound of the AEM V2?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^I made the logo and printed it off on some quality substrate. Couldn’t quite get the whites to match perfectly.

I would've just rhino lined the underside of the lip. :lawl:

I went back to the 6-disc as well. CB do you notice having to turn the volume on your device down a few clicks to cut back on interference when using the tape adapter?

He did use a bedliner on the bottom of the lip…

Hmm no I have not experienced your interference issue. Though I think it’s time to replace the tape thing because it’s really touchy and hardly works at all now. Went to Radio Shack to buy one but it was $19. :eek: Going to try Walgreens or Meijer or something.

Hey man, really like the look! Car has come a long way
How are you liking the vacuum cleaner sound of the AEM V2?

Thanks. If you mean the hum at idle I don’t mind it, it’s not that loud actually. The V2 hummed louder when I had the stock motor.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Bump, new tail lights. Still need to get the red film to be darker to better match the center bar, maybe add a second layer if it will adhere. Also need to play with fitment a little more, the Sonar tails don't stick out as far so I used some washers to space them, but fitment still isn't perfect.

As for the strip of red film that covers part of the turn signal portion, it will light up with the amber turn signal, but you can barely tell the difference since the LED bulb is so bright. So it's not as big of a deal as I thought it would be. My intent was to put a strip of white plastic behind that on the inside to keep it from being lit up. If I add another layer of tint film though, the difference would be more noticeable so I'll see how that looks and then decide.

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score

after years of your "i love those depo lights on your car but i wish they matched up to the center bar" comments you've finally done it :lawl:
But seriously it looks good dude, i would consider it if i wasnt broke lol, idk if you care but your plate is visible

f20bcg3

Reaction score

Cant see the pick of the update :(

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

I can see it now looks good

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

after years of your "i love those depo lights on your car but i wish they matched up to the center bar" comments you've finally done it :lawl:
But seriously it looks good dude, i would consider it if i wasnt broke lol, idk if you care but your plate is visible

Haha touche.

I didn’t care, but since you said something I decided to change it. :lawl:

Cant see the pick of the update :(

I can see it now looks good

Thanks.

Back