FS: Keychain's PART OUT THREAD!!! part 1

keychain

Reaction score
Some of you might have heard about the recent fate of my accord :(. I was recently rear ended on the freeway and insurance totaled my car. I've been modding the accord for the past 8 years and I have alot of parts on and off the car. I was able to save most of my aftermarket parts and will be listing all of it for sale. This is what I have available so far. No dibs. Money talks. I can ship at buyers expense on certain items. Please email me at [email protected] for the quickest response. Located in the 909/951 area code SoCal.

Apex-i WS2 single sided exhaust for 98-02 accord v6 sedan. Muffler hung a little crooked with the new mid pipe. Would need hanger adjustments. SOLD.

Eibach front and rear sway bars for 98-02 accord. will not seperate. SOLD.

Generic Lower Tie Bar for 98-02 accord. SOLD.

TL-S CL-S OEM front upper strut bar. fits 98-02 accord. SOLD.

AEM SRI with two filters for 98-02 accord v6. Polished. SOLD.

98-00 Accord Sedan Wings West W-type full lip kit. I was daily driving slameed with this kit. It's in rough shape and will need to be repainted. SOLD.

00-02 Accord engine covers painted "sparkle red". SOLD.

98-02 Accord sedan window visors. SOLD.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I know that your car inspired many 6gen sedan drivers to this day, and I'm really sad to see your car go... Good luck with your sale.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
I really thought you didnt post your fs thread because you were picking up another accord like we talked about :/ super sad. ROY PLEASE LOCK THIS UP! :lock::lock::lock: Jk good luck with your sale brother. sure to see you rolling in a new beauty. and soon for those pieces. bump.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
What brand are the window visors? Do they still have the tape on the back?

Also can you ship these?

Back