ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Models

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Mo

Damn, I was hoping this would be worth it for both drag and track/auto-x setups. If it's only beneficial for straight drags, I might have to pass too :word:.

Jason, did you see any detriment to this with track driving, I know you mentioned at fast speeds the stock subframe felt more stable, could you elaborate a little more on that, also mention any other down-sides you found? Sounds to me like this would be overall an improvement for straight drag setups, but would it take away from other aspects if it is installed?

"also awaits input from company regarding recent claims".

:chillpill:

Last edited:

ESP.net

Reaction score
Re: ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Mo

I am not going to debate on here why it is a better system to help prevent wheel hop and torque steer. It has too, no iffs ands or butts. Suspension is much like any other car. Do I recommend a grocery getter to purchase this no. It is specific for it's purpose. I have ran all my cars with a Traction Bar System and without... It is a night and day difference.

Jarrett

Reaction score

I know this conversation has covered the V6 topic in the past, but I'd like to propose something else. I read this entire thread and responded back in late December early January, so if this was covered already, I apologize.

What if those of us who had V6 Accords, whether they be swapped 6-speeds or factory automatics, used a top transmission mount from the J-series swap mount kits for the smaller chassis cars? This would eliminate the need for the "bracing" underneath the car and allow us to rely solely on the radius rods. Now, it may be difficult for us to source only a transmission mount from one of the HASport or Innovative kits as they're sold complete. Maybe this could be something else you provide as well. I would no longer be interested for my V6 Accord, but my 3.2CL Type-S with a 6-speed could benefit. I'm sure others with 7th generation Accords, which have very similar chassis, would be interested as well.

xci.ed6

Reaction score

How about new rods with a thread that replaces the old solid. OEM layout, adjustable caster, moving the joint results in loads do to suspension movement.

ESP.net

Reaction score

My past Post has been deleted by Moderators. Please Email with any questions. I will not be talking about prices or be able to post pictures even on here. They want me to pay $25 a month for 1 product I make for this chassis. Not happening. I do not pay to be able to be a Vendor on any of the other several sites because of the pure fact I am helping the chassis with good quality parts. Most people realize this.

Email: [email protected]

Back