Help me chose new headlights!

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Buy all 3 :)
I like 3rd ones the best because they have the least color.

kashmeister

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!

you guys are fast!

Alright, I added up your suggestions:

1 \\
2 \\\\\\
3 \\\\\\\

First one: I think it looks a little mismatched, like you forgot to paint it haha

Second one: are nice only if you have a black/white car so it stand out, otherwise it'll look stock on any other color

I'm probably gonna get full clear (3)! It think it'll look better on gold/silver cars.
Just not sure what you're supposed to do with the bulb that lit up the amber reflector? not put it in?

And is there any visibility probs with turn signal lights?

lilman700

Reaction score
Just not sure what you're supposed to do with the bulb that lit up the amber reflector? not put it in?

And is there any visibility probs with turn signal lights?

If you have a color theme going on with your car you could put that color light in there, and my friend did not have any visibility probs with the turning signal. In fact his blinked really fast and were really bright. He had a green light where the amber strip is to replace to amber light, and he had some sort of bright white bulb for his turn signal.

kashmeister

Reaction score
If you have a color theme going on with your car you could put that color light in there, and my friend did not have any visibility probs with the turning signal. In fact his blinked really fast and were really bright. He had a green light where the amber strip is to replace to amber light, and he had some sort of bright white bulb for his turn signal.

No color theme here. Might do black + gold, i'm gonna tint my windows
I'm picking up some bronze rims soon:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/pts/2262262480.html

And by the way you described your friends car, it sounds a little ricey. I'm trying to avoid that haah.

I'll figure out that bulb when it comes.

lilman700

Reaction score
No color theme here. Might do black + gold, i'm gonna tint my windows
I'm picking up some bronze rims soon:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/pts/2262262480.html

And by the way you described your friends car, it sounds a little ricey. I'm trying to avoid that haah.

I'll figure out that bulb when it comes.

Yeah I noticed you mentioned gold further up which I thought was cool. Those rims are nice, I like spokes like that. Well the design anyhow. And lol it was actually a quick lil Accord but the way he fixed it up made it look that way, I agree with you on that one. xD

kashmeister

Reaction score
I bought the third one.

LH-ACD98JM-TM.jpg

It's gonna be sick!

001Stunna

Reaction score
Make sure you check laws of where you live about amber reflectors on headlights. I had to buy the first version back awhile ago simply because you're required to have it in here.

Back