It's about time I got something new

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Not really major repairs, better that the interior is in great shape for a car this old imo. Body work can be worked out, and besides the front and corner, the rest looks pretty good. Hopefully the motor itself is all that needs replaced, but I somehow doubt it.

The trailing arms are another major thing to watch out for with the e36.

a $2-$3K engine is a big hopefully, haha.

i'm really hoping you got a good deal with that ryan, it's not too bad, but it'd be too rough for me :lawl: definitely has a bunch of potential though, and after the engine and a bumper, it should be a pretty decent car.

eggs

Reaction score
tht car is gonna need a ton of work... i wouldn't have bought it personally, but then again, i'm no bimmer fan haha

looks like a fun project tho.. still gonna drive the cavalier while u work on the M3?
I will be driving the cavalier while I make this car road worthy. But it should be ready by June :fingerscrossed: the car is still drivable just burns oil

Congrats. your interior is gorgeous.
Thank you

Some work into this thing and it will be amazing. I have always had a soft spot for an M3.
I have always had a soft spot for this car
Nice ride! Some TLC and few $$$$ - heck, what used car doesn't need it! Good luck with your new project!
Thanks, once the motor is replaced it will basically be a perfect car
Not really major repairs, better that the interior is in great shape for a car this old imo. Body work can be worked out, and besides the front and corner, the rest looks pretty good. Hopefully the motor itself is all that needs replaced, but I somehow doubt it.

The trailing arms are another major thing to watch out for with the e36.
If you check all my the member ride I just posted it had all been done recently and I have the corner in the car
a $2-$3K engine is a big hopefully, haha.

i'm really hoping you got a good deal with that ryan, it's not too bad, but it'd be too rough for me :lawl: definitely has a bunch of potential though, and after the engine and a bumper, it should be a pretty decent car.
It is def a good deal, i dont want to post what I payed for it in the event I wanna sell it

I just posted a member ride thread if you wanna see everything that's been done so far

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Mmmm
301899_537623996280380_71382636_n.jpg

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
Nice pick up man. I almost pulled the trigger on a Imola on Imola E46. Decided to just go ahead n do something about my anemic engine/tranny rather than stick myself with a monthly payment.

Also, that picture of the E36 saddens me. Stance an Accord, ok. Stance an M3, S2000 or Anything else that should be seeing a track.... Then god help you, because I will murder joo >.<

eggs

Reaction score
Mine will def not be stanced, defeats the point of the roll cage IMO
Nice pick up man. I almost pulled the trigger on a Imola on Imola E46. Decided to just go ahead n do something about my anemic engine/tranny rather than stick myself with a monthly payment.

Also, that picture of the E36 saddens me. Stance an Accord, ok. Stance an M3, S2000 or Anything else that should be seeing a track.... Then god help you, because I will murder joo >.<
Thank you, I really hope to bring this to the track one day
tag saws "fwd" :lawl:

love the interior
That was his tag, hoping that mine will be just as awesome

Back