The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

Alpha_Onion

Reaction score
It looks like the Sedan and Coupe use the same one. Is this possible?

No, they use different bumper supports because the bumper/hood seam is lower on the coupe than on the sedan.

It's actually not #6 in that diagram, it's #7 and 8 you're looking for.

Last edited:

Alpha_Onion

Reaction score
I have a 2002 Honda Accord inline 4 sedan. My friend is going to sell me the coilovers for his 2003 honda accord. I was wondering if they would fit?

No, 2002 is the last year of 6th gen Accords and 2003 is the beginning of a new generation. The suspensions are not interchangeable, as they use an entirely different setup for the front.

Alpha_Onion

Reaction score
Can 98 accord lx sedan front fenders fit on a 98 accord lx coupe? I ask because I replaced my coupes bumper and hood with Sedan parts.

No. The hood and bumper are interchangeable between coupes and sedans, but the fenders aren't because the front doors and A-pillars are shaped differently.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Does anyone know if a 99-04 Odyssey steering wheel will fit a 6th-gen?

Ever find an answer? If you've searched for an answer here and on V6P and found nothing, chances are you may be the first. Try it if you find one for cheap.

Anyone know if a U.S. Hood/bonnet will fit a UK 4door?
Thanks

Probably not. Compare the front end of your sedan with a USDM and it looks very different.

Trippinsolzz

Reaction score
Hope somebody can answer I got a 2000 coupe wanna do the 2001 coupe bumper conversion am I gunna be able to fit any foglights the 01 can ?

Back