Jordan_H's 94 Accord Wagon (56k)

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Both wheels look good. Tough decision. When I had a lip I really wanted concave. Now that I have my XXR 527's all I want is a big lip.

Thanks for the link. I called about the j35a8 6speed and apparently I'm now second on a waiting list.

They have the j32a2 6speed listed for $3600 + shipping. $1000 for an F20b and $600 for an F23a1 isn't bad.

J35 would be awesome. I've decided against getting that h22 because the mileage on it is unknown. Probably gonna order the f20b really soon. Can't wait

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
F20b is a great engine, but for daily driving I personally prefer a motor with more torque. If you do get the f20b, you might want to make sure you're getting one from a manual transmission car. Obviously they'll both bolt up to a manual transmission the same, but from what I can understand from other people is the cams are designed better in the manual motor

Jordan_H

Reaction score
F20b is a great engine, but for daily driving I personally prefer a motor with more torque. If you do get the f20b, you might want to make sure you're getting one from a manual transmission car. Obviously they'll both bolt up to a manual transmission the same, but from what I can understand from other people is the cams are designed better in the manual motor

I'd be getting the manual transmission. Maybe do a few bolt ons just to make things a little more fun

f20bcg3

Reaction score
I'd be getting the manual transmission. Maybe do a few bolt ons just to make things a little more fun
Make sure when purchasing the f20b w/ manual tranny make sure its a lsd tranny(being thats what you are wanting). i have heard alot of complaints from local people saying that the one that comes with the engine sometimes they try to switch them out for the non lsd tranny

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Make sure when purchasing the f20b w/ manual tranny make sure its a lsd tranny(being thats what you are wanting). i have heard alot of complaints from local people saying that the one that comes with the engine sometimes they try to switch them out for the non lsd tranny

The lsd is a seperate option to purchase and it's $600 more. As much as would like to have the lsd transmission I'm fine with just getting a manual and switching it out sometime in the future if I feel it's necessary

Jordan_H

Reaction score
image_zps2e4ebd6d.jpg

Picked up some amber corners at the junkyard today. They were like $5?

So for the bad news...
My dad needs a new motor in his cd5. His h23 has some problem dealing with the crank? He didn't really go into detail but a swap is going to have to wait for the wagon :/

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Little update. Yesterday we fixed my dads accord without replacing the motor and we painted the hood, fender, and both doors on the wagon. Painted was looking awesome so the next day I get back from school and go to look at the glorious green beast and the paints complete f*cked up, mostly on the back door.

image2_zps22c3bca9.jpg

image1_zps4b2f0f78.jpg

And heres what happened to the door and some other spots
image1_zps5b521bb6.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Had the car sit in the sun for a bit and here's how the door looks now
image1_zpsf018a876.jpg

It has a matte look, so I'm gonna see what I can do to fix it.

But the hood and fender turned out pretty good.

image2_zps0fc552c2.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Pretty sure I've found a donor car to do the manual swap. The donor car also has read disc so maybe I'll take that too.

image1_zpsaa325c77.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Pretty sure I've found a donor car to do the manual swap. The donor car also has rear disc so maybe I'll take that too.

image1_zpsaa325c77.jpg

But of COURSE you would, why keep the drum brake setup?

BTW, the 'Slammed Thread' may have some useful info for you as well. Check my last post in there.

Back