Frankensteins Official Thread

capsidx

Reaction score
It actually lines up more or less. The design for this hasn’t changed since the cg lol (shocking). But I didn’t have clips so I used zip ties. The only thing that’s an issue is the aluminum part. I love it because it allows for more coverage but it also won’t melt from the exhaust. However the 17 accord exhaust downpipe is different do my exhaust doesn’t really fit in that little groove where it’s supposed to go. Other than that I’m happy with it. Although I think I’m going to scrap this one for the g37 undercarriage tray.
19ae9225d3eba813fa1916539049630b.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Yea there isn't much road salt around my place, so I'm ok w/o that haha. Don't get me wrong, I'd be interested, if I ever upgrade my engine.

capsidx

Reaction score
The f20b was so clean when I got it. Now I have to detail it lol. When I move I don’t have to worry about road salt. Just tons of rain which isn’t really an issue but at least I can work on the car and not have frozen fingers :lawl: I though it anyone would need something like this is was you Richard since you seem so be obsessed with keeping the car clean :lawl: the rest of us are jealous at the cleanliness haha

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
That's very thoughtful, thnx haha. Feels like I should rep you lol.

capsidx

Reaction score
You won’t once you start retrofitting parts like me :lawl: you’ll take all my rep

capsidx

Reaction score
Well clutch pedal sank to the floor after I tried bleeding the system for 14 hours. Turns out it was the slave cylinder which I rebuilt. Was thinking this whole time it was the master with a tiny bubble trapped inside. Nope, even though straight fluid came out of the slave for hours it was the slave cylinder which wasn’t even leaking. Had to have the car towed because I was so frustrated. Insurance paid for the tow thankfully. So now I have a proper clutch pedal and I already miss my really spongy old one. I liked the way it felt. This one really has a super high engagement point so I’m still getting it figured out.
72e2127ce35f058fb81ec944b1c14f09.jpg

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Well clutch pedal sank to the floor after I tried bleeding the system for 14 hours. Turns out it was the slave cylinder which I rebuilt. Was thinking this whole time it was the master with a tiny bubble trapped inside. Nope, even though straight fluid came out of the slave for hours it was the slave cylinder which wasn’t even leaking. Had to have the car towed because I was so frustrated. Insurance paid for the tow thankfully. So now I have a proper clutch pedal and I already miss my really spongy old one. I liked the way it felt. This one really has a super high engagement point so I’m still getting it figured out.
72e2127ce35f058fb81ec944b1c14f09.jpg

You adjust pedal height thru the clevis attaching point inside the car (up under the dash). Mine uses two 12 mm wrenches to adjust.

capsidx

Reaction score
I didn’t see that on this on, just a single nut. Maybe it’s non adjustable?

Back