DIY painting interior

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score
Ok guys, so i went ahead and finished putting everything in today, had to use my old seats since mine wont be delivered until mid september, but i went ahead anyway,,,,,, so thanks for your support and all the props everyone has given me.......

008.jpg

009-1.jpg

010.jpg

018-1.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

005-1.jpg

Just wanted to thank everyone for your support , thanks guys, now onto my next project.......:naughty:

arise257

Reaction score
I don't know how you said the front seats would look in the end but:

I think it would be dope if you continued the black from the headrests down the center of seat. I'm imagining it flowing over the middle backrest and middle "crevace" area.

Just a thought, but anyways, this is an amazing project.

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score
I don't know how you said the front seats would look in the end but:

I think it would be dope if you continued the black from the headrests down the center of seat. I'm imagining it flowing over the middle backrest and middle "crevace" area.

Just a thought, but anyways, this is an amazing project.

Hey thanks guys, but as far as my seats go they r being completly replaced, with a custom set of honda seats, they will have added bolsters like a set of racing seats, and covered with new leather......

CHID0

Reaction score
Damn man, your skills are impressive, i wish i had the skill and patience to go all black interior....

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score
Looks good man. How hard was it to get the fabric centers out of the doors?

alot easier than i thought it would be, they r just held in with some metal tabs that bend over to keep them in place ,so it was no problem to just pop them right out.....

Back