Approval wanted...

ajkeeter

Reaction score
Yeah I know its all about what I want just want to make sure I am not making a dumb decision. Anyway my wife has a 00 v6 coupe and we are goin to redo the suspension and get different wheels. Wanted to make sure the selection on suspension sounded right to meet our needs. We are goin to get Ground controls and illuminas. We want it to ride smooth and not be really stiff. I was also looking at the F2 Type2's but think they might be too stiff. We don't race or do a lot of spirited driving. It has cheap ebay coilovers right now and blown struts. It bounces all over the place and we cant take it anymore.
This is what the car looks like.

These are the wheels we want.

Let me know what you think bout the wheels and suspension. Thanks.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Suspension - good
Wheels - not my style but as long as you like them thats what matters

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
If you want comfortable ride, look into Tein Coilovers. Since you don't really race or be slammed or anything they're just right for you. The rims are kinda busy, but you can color match the trim between the spokes and what not. That's up to you. maybe look into Enkei EVO V

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
accord281 has those rims (i think thats all the numbers :lawl: ) but his car is DEP...

ajkeeter

Reaction score
Yeah about the wheels, my wife and I go back and forth on wheels. I would like a simple, clean five spoke and she likes the colors and lips and all so we kinda met in the middle with this one. I hadn't looked into the teins cuz I read somewhere that people have problems with the struts leaking.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Yeah about the wheels, my wife and I go back and forth on wheels. I would like a simple, clean five spoke and she likes the colors and lips and all so we kinda met in the middle with this one. I hadn't looked into the teins cuz I read somewhere that people have problems with the struts leaking.
I dunno, Teins are pretty safe. I know Ksports and FFs have a reputation for their earlier models doing that.

tunerbum147

Reaction score
i do like the style of those rims. i actuallly designed a pair like that for my engineering class

ajkeeter

Reaction score
Which teins are you talking about? Right now I am looking at the GC and ill shipped for 949.

Back