GROUNDCONTROL w no top hats (pieces of rubber)

lldumboll

Reaction score
so what would happen if i install my gc without the top hats..? those black rubber pieces.. is it bad? or should i DEFINITELY go n find some n put it on. because i only have 2... guy sold it said i didnt really need them. but just wanna make sure.. any suggestion?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I didn't use them (never had them) on my Skunk2's and I had no noise problems. Not saying you won't. But I didn't.

dcmystery21

Reaction score
im sorry, when you said the rubber things on the top hats, i thought you ment the little cushion thing that sat inside the top hat. if you are talking about the rubber circle things that come on top of most coilover sleeves (groundcontrols), i would leave that out. they get pushed down into the spring when you put the actual top hat on. either way, just try something and let us know.

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score
i haz a pair of isolators if u want them, just let me know man, they just improve the sound so u dont klunk over bumps and crap.......let me know ....good luck man...

lldumboll

Reaction score
yeah i would wanna get some n put them on.. does anybody here know where i can get them?!? or anybody got extras wanna hook it up or sell em to me please hit me up! greatly appreciate it!:beer:

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score
yeah i would wanna get some n put them on.. does anybody here know where i can get them?!? or anybody got extras wanna hook it up or sell em to me please hit me up! greatly appreciate it!:beer:
i sent u a pm and also the post above u , told u i have a set if u want them ...so just let me know if u do want them....

Back