Stance Is Everything (56k?)

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
I have one quick question...how you like the kumho ecsta's? I was lookin into the axt set though. Hows the tread wear? A lot of road noise??

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I have one quick question...how you like the kumho ecsta's? I was lookin into the axt set though. Hows the tread wear? A lot of road noise??

Umm they are ok for the price but i would go with something else the next time. My tread so far hasn't worn down much but there is some road noise. That could also be because I'm running a 40 series. Idk. There are pros and cons I guess.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Well my dream car is an S2000. And right now that is what I'm banking on getting. OR a miata because that is my other love lol. I just have an attraction to the tiny sportscars haha. Miatas are obviously a lot cheaper so I'm trying to get my hands on one that is already stanced. :D

I love my accord and will miss it but I feel as if I'm losing so much money in this car. I've put way more into it than I even paid for the car... :boohoo:

I feel the same way man. Sometimes I love my Accord but there are days where I just dislike my car and wish I had something else.

If an s2000 is the replacement, I'd do it in a heartbeat haha. Though I'm not really a fan of Miatas, there's this dude around my area with one stanced out. I just did a quick search and found some pics. It's even more jaw-dropping when it's on the streets. Good luck with your next ride though if you're absolutely intent on selling the Accord.

5399923292_10c1a265e4_b.jpg

5399330653_5a5a70881b_b.jpg

5399928080_622f9ff90b_b.jpg

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I'm about to break even in the price of my car haha, but I'm keeping it as a dd. My next car is a v8 muscle car like a charger, ls1 camaro or a g body Monte Carlo SS.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Mmmmmmhmmmmm.....just like your J build, your Range Rover Sport, your 6er, selling your car....etc....etc....etc

hirichard

Reaction score
I feel the same way man. Sometimes I love my Accord but there are days where I just dislike my car and wish I had something else.

If an s2000 is the replacement, I'd do it in a heartbeat haha. Though I'm not really a fan of Miatas, there's this dude around my area with one stanced out. I just did a quick search and found some pics. It's even more jaw-dropping when it's on the streets. Good luck with your next ride though if you're absolutely intent on selling the Accord.

[imghttp://farm6.static.flickr.com/5054/5399923292_10c1a265e4_b.jpg[/img]
[im]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5060/5399330653_5a5a70881b_b.jpg[/img
[ig]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5293/5399928080_622f9ff90b_b.jpg

omg i love this miata, i've always wanted a red or black one and stance it. i especially love one with a hardtop..but i'd rather track a miata

Mmmmmmhmmmmm.....just like your J build, your Range Rover Sport, your 6er, selling your car....etc....etc....etc
hahaha my favorite post......

Back