TL Wheels *got em, Page 3*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narftastic

Reaction score
Yup, theres going to be another one of these guys with these wheels lol...anyway im looking to buy the 04-08 TL wheels (base model).

i need something local in the tri-state area(im in philly)...If you or someone you know selling them let me know we can work something out..oh and i DO NOT need tires just the rims.... thanks.

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score
Re: TL Wheels

Have you tried any Acura forums?

cirsurvive711

Reaction score

I remember seeing a set on craigslist a few weeks from the philly area that were painted gunmetal. maybe it was allentown?

Narftastic

Reaction score

I think i know the ones yours talking about.. My buddy had em but he just busted one of them on a huge pothole.. I could get 3 for 150$ but then its gonna be kinda hard finding just one rim.. So im looking if i can just get a set before, buying the 3 is my last option.

David_Van

Reaction score

Actually, around my place people tend to sell 1 or 2 rim(s) separately a lot...haha.

Bax

Reaction score

Yeah Vlad if you look on ebay you'll see one wheel sold individually more than you will see them sold as sets.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
TL Wheels

^that's cheap for an oem rim... Expect to pay at least 300 for a used set with no tires.

mdog180

Reaction score

hey guys sorry i know its random but im new to forums and this website, im trying to post a new thread to put up pics of my accord and info. i cant find a new thread button.. any help guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back