Fixed a Maaco paint job.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Maaco's paint job lasted for about a week before it started peeling off in sheets on my buddys 7thgen Accord.

Took my high pressure air blower and off came all the "paint".
Sanded it properly and cleaned it,Sealed,Base and clear.
maccofix_zps2d0f556c.jpg

Last edited:

HollywoodHam

Reaction score
He should have taken it back, they warranty their work. The Maaco that painted Harmaine ONLY paints hot rods, classic cars and show cars. They painted my car almost 2 yrs. ao and she still looks great!!!

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
They do not warranty there work.They basically told them to get lost. Just because he supplied the brand new oem style bumper. The lack of THERE prep work caused this issue,yet still wouldn't take responsibility

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
that's maaco for you. i wish you lived closer as well...the past couple of body shops i took my front bumper to did decent jobs, but i've gotten a decent amount of rock chips within the first year from both shops' jobs. not exactly what i'd expect for paying what i paid. great work though :thumbup:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
uh...that goes beyond Maaco, that's a single individual's completely crap work

I've walked around a bunch of their shops, it's usually always one person doing the entire process

tell your friend to go in there and ring his neck out, man does crap work

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
If you're going with maaco, be sure to do all the prep, or most of the prep, yourself to be sure the job gets done properly.

Or as properly as Maaco paint can be.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Very nice, always like your work. If it were any way workable and you were anywhere near me and willing, I'd pay you to respray my car.

Last edited:
Back